Sunday, February 21, 2010

Adam and Eve Love Salad


I took a cooking class this past weekend from Tanya Petrovna, owner of Native Foods Cafe. She always has the best recipes, and I love getting my hands on new ones. This one could not be more simple! We served this with leftover Spicy Tomato Soup, but serve it with any of your favorite soups for a good, nutritious, and easy meal! It really is the perfect, easy side dish!
Adam and Eve Love Salad
What You Need:
2 cups shredded red cabbage
1 Granny Smith apple, sliced really thin
1 0z. balsamic vinaigrette
Freshly chopped dill, or add lots of dried dill to the dressing
sea salt
To Make:
Mix cabbage and granny smith apples in large bowl. Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Then drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette and add fresh dill to taste.
That's it!

1 comment:

  1. This is my kind of salad-fresh and crisp. Do you have to pay very much to take the classes? I would love to go with you when I come to visit. Love you.

    ReplyDelete